What you missed on Sunday Kos …
- What kind of person would say this, by Mark E Andersen
- Trumpcare voting process in Senate should make Americans sick. Passing Trumpcare definitely would’ve, by Ian Reifowitz
- Advanced activist tactics: Desensitization and trust, by David Akadjian
- When will America awaken from this ongoing anti-fact nightmare, by Frank Vyan Walton
- The Democratic Party needs to up its game for the 21st century, by Egberto Willies
- ‘Left,’ ‘progressive,’ and ‘working class’ do not mean ‘white,’ by Denise Oliver Velez
- Forget Trump’s Boy Scout speech, let’s talk about Girl Scouts and STEM, by Sher Watts Spooner
- Lies, damn lies and fake news, by Jon Perr
Charming as always:
“Carrying a basket of nachos, the New Jersey governor was caught on video confronting a Chicago Cubs fan during Sunday’s game against the Milwaukee Brewers. The video circulating on Twitter showed Christie leaning over to nearly get in the man’s face at Miller Park, holding the order of nachos in his left hand.”
Said Christie: “You’re a big shot.”
It was not known was caused the incident.
Our criminal justice system at work:
Montana U.S. Rep. Greg Gianforte will work off his sentence for assaulting a reporter by volunteering for an organization that builds custom wheelchairs for children.
BroadwayWorld has just learned that playwright, actor, author, screenwriter, and director Sam Shepard has passed away. He was 73 years old.
Shepard is the author of forty-four plays as well as several books of short stories, essays, and memoirs. Shepard received the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1979 for his play Buried Child. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of pilot Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff (1983).
Shepard received the PEN/Laura Pels International Foundation for Theater Award as a master American dramatist in 2009. New York described him as “the greatest American playwright of his generation.”
On today’s Kagro in the Morning show: An all-new, pre-recorded show to help you hit the ground running. Why Zombie Treasoncare isn’t dead yet. Putin pre-retaliates on sanctions. How Trump’s first licensing deal went south, but he still managed to pay off the mob & scan a Cadillac or two out of it.